This company was founded in 1999 by its main partner, M. Antonio Manterola B., after 25 years of experience as a civil electrical engineer involved in design and development projects in the areas of scientific, military and industrial electronic equipment and systems.
M. Antonio Manterola B.Ingeniero civil Electricista UCh.
Post título en Admin Empresas PUC.
Diploma en Gobierno Corporativo PUC.
Teacher and tutor in several programs.
Management of Innovation and Tecnology.
• Civil Electrical Engineer, Universidad de Chile.
• Post graduate studies in Business Administration (ESAE Program, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile).
• Programs in SME consulting methodology, Universidad Diego Portales, INN.
• PIAD International Program for Top Level Management U. Adolfo Ibañez.
• Diploma in corporate governance, Pontificia Universidad Católica.
• Various courses in technology development, systems engineering, quality assurance, negotiation.
• Full time research and teaching at Universidad de Chile (1975 – 1978).
• 20+ years of experience as Design Engineer, project engineer, project manager, program manager, engineering manager and CEO of technology intensive companies located in Chile, doing business with Latin America, Canada, the US and occasionally in Europe (1978 – 1998).
• 15+ years of consulting experience for small and medium sized technology based firms in the areas of business management, technology development, innovation and change management, product design and development, strategy and planning, motivation and leadership. Conduction of conferences, seminars and workshops in the above areas. Business advising to private companies mainly in Chile and occasionally in the Netherlands and Russia.
• Conformation, conduction and leadership of groups of professionals and of companies in the areas of technology and consulting. Negotiation of institutional agreements of cooperation and understanding with private entities in Chile, Spain, the Netherlands and Canada.
• Tutor and member of the evaluation board of final thesis in New Business Development, Executive MBA Program, Universidad Adolfo Ibañez (2004 – 2012). • Lecturer of main courses of MBA and Diploma Certificate Programs in Management of Innovation and Tecnology. Universidad Alberto Hurtado/Notre Dame University dual degress (2006 – 2013).
• Lecturer of several programs on innovation and entrepreneurship (Universidad Católica del Norte, Universidad de Atacama, Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso).
Koncept Ltda. is part of several networks with other multidisciplinary consultants, which allows us the flexibility of tailoring the work team to your needs.